Requirements for Licensed Jumpers
Skydiving is a sport for free spirits and those with a healthy sense of adventure. As such, we try to keep rules and regulations to a minumum. The rules we do have are there to keep us safe and ensure that our sport continues to thrive and grow.
- You must be a member of the USPA or the National Parachute Organization from your country of residence and hold at least an "A"-license or its equivalent. Please bring your most recent logbook and proof of Club membership and any ratings held
- Jumpers must be current according to the requirements of their license. Anyone who is not current must make a recurrency jump with one of our instructors before being cleared to jump at Skydive Dallas
- All skydivers must use gear which has been maintained to the standards of their National Parachute Organization(*). Before manifesting, you must present your rig's reserve data card demonstrating that your reserve has been repacked within the appropriate time period. For US jumpers, that means within the last 180 days
- You must be at least 18 years of age to skydive. We require you to bring a valid photo ID with you on the day of your first jump. No ID, no jump. No exceptions
- Although skydivers are a fun-loving community, safety is always our first concern. For this reason, we cannot allow anyone to skydive who has any alcohol or other judgment-clouding medications in their system